Another day, another lunch.

 
So here we have another lunch for Aiden:
  • ham and cheese sandwich, cut into circles
  • Tostitos bite sized tortilla chips, the circle shaped ones
  • salsa, in a waterproof container
  • a banana muffin (homemade)
  • two cookies (homemade)
  • two soft pretzels
This is packed in the Sistema snack attack duo box.

 
 
 

Here is another one that I packed for Aiden:
  • Tortilla chips
  • Salsa in the Sistema to go dressing container
  • Raisins
  • apple slices
  • pretzels
  • pepperoni (his absolute favorite lunch meat)
  • turkey rolls




I'm still working on getting him to eat more vegetables, so I am hiding a lot in my salsa. It is chunky and full of onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro. I often hide the veggies so my kids don't gripe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back 2 School Lunch Packing and Reviews

ADHD, and keeping your sanity.

Easy Peasy Lunchmaking